Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Snowman Tag

Happy Friday!
Yay we made it to the weekend! Actually my week has flown by because we have been so busy at work. I guess that's a good thing huh?  Well, it's getting cooler and we have rain this morning! I love it cuz we sure do need it!

In case you didn't know, I LOVE SNOW PEOPLE!  I always have to make something with a snowman on it each holiday season, this year I've already made many!
This cute little guy is from my Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge.  I've used this cut lots of times over the time I've owned this cartridge.
I used the Cricut George cartridge for the actual tag and cut it out of Kraft card stock, then I just searched through my scrap bin for the papers I wanted to use.
The fur and pompom on his hat is covered in turquoise Stickles for a little added bling!  I also used Kaiser pearls for his eyes and rain dots for his buttons.  Oh and I added some orange Stickles to his nose since he had pearl eyes! lol!
I also added a few punched Martha Stewart snowflakes and topped them with Kaiser pearls too. They are punched out of Kraft and then edged with some chestnut roan chalk ink. 

Lastly I tied some light blue and white baker's twine on for the hanger.  This little sweet guy is for sale in my Etsy shop along with several other tags and cards if you're needing some for the holiday's gift giving!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

3 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Love your snowman! The paper you used for it is perfect. This is an awesome tag. I'm working on tags this year as small gifts. So yours is quite an inspiration! Thanks for sharing. . .hope you are doing well. Best, Curt

Sharon Caudle said...

What a CUTIE PIE snowman!!! The kraft cardstock looks awesome and the blue polka dots are just perfect!!! Now off to see what else I've missed in my absense from you!! (shame on me!!!)
hugs!

bonnie said...

How stinkin' cute is this lil' guy...adorable! ;) Hugs x

My Cards